1. Cole's idea was for peter to come to the island so he could go to the pond and roll the ansestor rock. Peter also needs to forgive himself, and he should learn to become invisible. Edwin is alarmed by the idea and said Peter may not want to be around Cole.
2. I think it is a good idea for Peter to come to the island because Cole and Peter both came to the island in the same mindset: angry. But when you look at how much Cole has changed, I think that Peter could do the same.
3. Peter, Peter's parents, Edwin and Garvey.
4. Cole didn't want any help and he was always angry because he didn't know any better. Peter only didn't want help because he was scared.
1. The arrangements were for Peter to sleep in the warm, comfortable cabin and for Cole to stay pretty much ANYWHERE else but in the cabin. Cole ends up in a tent far far away, witch is cold and gets soaked.
2. I don't think Edwin brought a leaky tent on purpose, I think it just rained so much it got terribly wet.
3. Peter finally eat some food, he went to watch the pond and watched the ansestor rock.
4. I think Peter was angry about being there and about seeing Cole again, so he tried to get him back for hurting him, so basically revenge.
1. Peter was punishing Cole being lout in the rain, but he was very mean and Cold to Cole in the following days.
2. Cole said to Peter '' You should build a totem''.
3. Cole was impressed by peters carvings and asks if he can learn from him.
4. Peter helps Cole to remake something that he destroyed and made it loo super cool!
1. I think that it was because Cole wanted to share his serenity with Peter. Cole always likes being alone at the pond, so this was his gift to Peter.
2. Because he had changed and fighting wouldn't get them anywhere.
3. Cole handed Peter the atoow.
4. No I don't think so, but I think things will heal (eventually).